Sunday 25 July 2010

another weekend over

I can safely say Im pleased that the weekend is over. Yesterday wasnt so bad. I made the dog from shaun the sheep out of fimo. It is quite cute, i must admit. Today I went out with my helper, went for a wonder around a sports shop and bought some trainers at a bargin price which is always good. Its always better when its not raining. Im looking forward to this week as im meeting up with some friends that I havent seen for a few months. I have also booked a few card craft sessions, oh I think there is an addiction coming on haha.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! This sounds positive - I'd love to see your fimo dog - do you have a picture?

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I take a pic of each of them on my camera, but not sure how I put them on the blog. Hws you?

    Becky x

    ReplyDelete