Friday 23 July 2010

Wants the weekend to be over

Dont know why i hate weekends so much, even though I always manage to make sure i fill my time,I still really dread them. tomorrow ive got a day of crafting, which i should really enjoy but feel so very exhausted, all i want to do is sleep. Today I said goodbye to my physio assistant lady she is so kind. She has helped me loads with public transporty stuff which has saved me a fortune. She said that she would keep in touch which is nice. I went out for 11s coffee to starbucks, but really couldnt be bothered and not looking forward to spending most of sunday with her, oh i miss my bubbley week helper, she has gone swanning off to france again for another 2 weeks, she always makes me laugh. I hate it when I dont know what to do with myself.

1 comment: