Wednesday 21 July 2010

Having a really rubbish day, went to a craft class but didnt really enjoy what I was doing, doing it for the sake of passing the day. I then went to mooch around town again wondering aimlessly, looking at clothes I didnt really want or need. Thoughts and feelings racing through my mind,felt I was about to burst into tears but managed not stop that one. But then felt humiliated by the fact that I feel in a clothes shop and was unable to hold onto anything toget myself back up. A small chinese woman spotted me and became panicked on how she was going to help me, telling me she had damaged her back macde me feel worse, she then managed to collar a young woman who between them both helped me up. I hurried out of the shop in shame and anger that a 28yr old cant even do the simpliest of tasks arhhhh. Icant help but think about an old friend who hasnt contacted me for over a year, I have now made the executive descision that it is more damaging to keep her mobile number and keep her as friends on facebook. Harsh and maybe immature and slightly selfish I know, but thats the only thing I can do right now. Hope my week gets a little better, got an appointment tomorrow with an O.T but she is really enthusiastic and its a bit overwealming right now. Hope I get through it ok. I had a breakthrough last night having ate pizza with a group of people I meet on a regular basis. I was very scared but managed it,and felt lightly proud of myself having not ate pizza for over a year.

1 comment:

  1. Well done for that pizza Becky! And you are far too hard on yourself - just think of everything you have achieved in the past few years. At least you are going out and doing things...which is more than can be said for me atm

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete